With spring in full force, many people take the opportunity to spruce up their house. As the weather warms, their thoughts turn to improving its curb appeal. But what about your personal appearance? If you’re looking to boost your own “curb appeal,” addressing smile imperfections is a good way to do it. After all, your smile is the first thing many folks notice about you. Plus, we’ve got lots of ways to help you get a great smile!
You can learn more about your options for smile improvement with a consultation in our Olive Branch, MS office. Call 662-850-6782 today to schedule one. We’ll learn more about your smile goals and challenges, discuss our various treatments, and answer all of your questions. That way, we’ll find the solutions that will work best for you.
In the meantime, check out some of the ways we can improve your smile:
- Replace Missing Teeth – A gap left by a missing tooth or teeth can make you feel self-conscious. Worse, it can affect your ability to chew food and even to speak clearly. We can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, they will keep you from losing bone mass in your jaw. If implants aren’t for you, you can get a dental bridge or dentures instead.
- Cover Up Flaws – Don’t keep covering your mouth with your hand to hide imperfections like chips, stains, and worn teeth! Let us conceal the things that bother you with dental veneers or a bonding treatment. Bonding is quicker and less expensive than veneers, but it won’t last as long. Veneers usually work better for more extensive issues.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – If you’ve always wanted a straight smile but have resisted the idea of spending a year or more in metal braces, ask us about Invisalign. These clear plastic aligners blend so discreetly into your smile that most people won’t notice them at all. Plus, they work in less time than braces.
- Brighten Dull Teeth – You can choose either an in-office treatment or convenient home whitening to brighten your smile. Either way, you’ll get better results with our professional whitening than with drugstore products.
- Combine Services for a Total Makeover – If you want to address multiple issues, our dentists can create a personalized smile improvement plan for you that will make the best use of your time and money.
Ready to get a great smile? Call Windstone Dental at 662-850-6782 to schedule your appointment.