Windstone Dental in Olive Branch is a friendly and comfortable dentist office that has taken care of the area’s patients since 1985. Over that time, we’ve helped thousands of people enjoy beautiful smiles and optimal oral health. As our patient, here are a few things you’ll appreciate about our office:
- Our founder, Dr. Stephen Joe, has 38 years of dental experience and serves on multiple advisory boards because of his expertise.
- We are relationship focused and strive to understand your needs and wants.
- You can relax with either inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation.
- Your whole family is welcome here starting at age 5, and we can schedule multiple family members at the same time.
- Our dental team is dedicated to providing the best, most comfortable smile care possible.
Call Windstone Dental today at 662-850-6782 to schedule your next dental visit or checkup. Besides Olive Branch, we also serve nearby communities like Southaven, Walls, Byhalia, Horn Lake, Holly Springs, Cockrum, Memphis, Cordova, Germantown, and Collierville.
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Our Expertise, Personalized Care, & Technology
At Windstone Dental, we firmly believe in building genuine relationships with our patients because that is the best way to truly understand you and your dental needs. The better we’re able to serve your smile care needs, the better total body health you’ll enjoy. So, if we take a little extra time getting to know you, it’s because we want to serve you in the best way possible.
Besides building a relationship with you, we also have invested in leading-edge technology to streamline your diagnosis and treatment. Inside our office, you’ll find:
- Digital X-ray Equipment – This technology emits up to 90 percent less radiation than standard X-ray equipment.
- 3-D Panoramic X-ray Equipment – With this equipment, we can get up-close views of your bone structure.
- Digital Scanners – A digital scanner quickly takes digital impressions of your teeth and gums so your new restorations can be made to exact specifications.
- 3-D CT Scanner – This equipment creates detailed, 360-degree images of your soft tissue, blood vessels, and more.
Meet Dr. Stephen Joe
A native of Marks, MS, Dr. Stephen Joe has kept residents in and around Southaven and Olive Branch smiling since 1983. He is passionate about dentistry and considers himself blessed to be able to serve his patients. He founded his practice in 1985 and places great importance on all the relationships he has developed with his patients over the years.
Dr. Joe is a member in good standing of the American Dental Association and the Mississippi Dental Association. He is active at the community level as well and has served on the boards of the Mississippi District II Dental Association, the American Heart Association, and the Southaven Chamber of Commerce. Currently, Dr. Joe is working with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the DeSoto County Rebel Club, the Delta Technical College Advisory Board, the Olive Branch YMCA, and the BancorpSouth Advisory Committee.
Dr. Joe and his wife, Helen, have been married for over 30 years and have three daughters, Kristen, Kalen, and Kamren, and one grandson, Kyler. In his free time, he enjoys reading, traveling, golfing, and serving as a member of Harvest Church. Dr. Joe plans to practice for many years to come and looks forward to sharing a career with his youngest daughter, Kamren, who is a dentist at our practice.
Meet Dr. Rhett Simmons
A Mississippi native, Dr. Rhett Simmons has been a dentist in DeSoto County since 2005. He earned his BS in biology from Mississippi College and his dentistry degree from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry. Dr. Simmons truly enjoys his profession and works hard to give each of his patients a positive dental experience. He has a special interest in orthodontics and is certified in Invisalign and Six Month Smiles braces. He is a member of the American Dental Association and the Mississippi Dental Association.
Family is important to Dr. Simmons, and he and his wife, Amanda, have four children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his busy family, tackling projects around the house, coaching youth sports, and volunteering at DeSoto Hills Baptist Church. Dr. Simmons is also a sports fan and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.
Meet Dr. Kamren Joe
Bio coming soon!
Let us help you maintain a bright and healthy smile! Call Windstone Dental in Olive Branch today at 662-850-6782.