When it comes to dental veterans, Dr. Stephen Joe is at the top of the list. He has practiced dentistry in our area since 1983. During that time, he has taken care of thousands of smiles and helped his patients enjoy more confidence and boldness in their everyday lives. Our other skilled dentists, Dr. Rhett Simmons and Dr. Kamren Joe, are also highly qualified to provide you with exceptional, life-changing dental care.
When you come in for your visit, we’ll take time to get to know you and your dental needs. It’s worth it to us to invest a little extra time to find out about our patients – it helps us give you the best treatment we can. When it’s time for your procedure or checkup, we’ll go at a pace that’s comfortable for you. If you need us to pause and explain what we’re doing, we’re more than happy to do that. We want you satisfied with your experience here.
Plus, we offer two forms of sedation to help you relax. You can choose either inhaled sedation for a light sedative effect or oral conscious sedation for a moderate level of sedation.
As our patient, you and your family will have access to many beneficial treatments to keep your smiles in shape. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile bright with regular checkups and decay prevention services.
- Restorative Dentistry – We’ll repair your smile with crown, bridges, dentures, and more.
- Dental Implants – Enjoy having a full mouth of lifelike teeth with these prosthetic tooth roots.
- Family Dentistry – We offer smile care for everyone, age 5 on up, and can schedule all your appointments at once.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Put some zest in your smile with veneers, whitening, tooth bonding, and more.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth with comfortable plastic teeth aligners.